This policy describes the privacy practices that apply to ejorip’s website, www.ejorip.com (the “Website”), and explains how we may collect, use, and share information associated with the web site’s services. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We define “Personal Information” to mean personally identifiable information about an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other identifier that permits direct or indirect identification of a specific individual, or as otherwise defined by applicable privacy and data security.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites or applications that are operated or owned by third parties, even if they are linked from and/or through the Site or Services. The information practices of such third-party websites or applications is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites or applications.
3. CONTACT US
4. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information We Collect Directly from You. We may collect Information directly from you. For example, we may collect Information such as your full name, address, gender, age telephone number, e-mail address, hometown, family, relationships, networks, activities, interests and views, and, in the case of a purchase, a method of payment and details thereof.
Information We Collect from Third Parties. During the registration process and/or otherwise while using the Site, we may give you the opportunity, in order to enhance you user experience, to share Information about your friends, colleagues, etc. in other platforms (such as social networks). We therefore may collect Information from other ejorip users, such as when a friend of yours provides details about you, or indicates that you are in his/her network.
Information Automatically Collected About You. We also automatically collect Information through your use of our Site and Services using cookies and other technologies. This Information may include, without limitation, information about your operating system, settings and system configurations, IP address, device model, device ID and other unique device identifiers, the webpages you access within our Site, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, the dates and times you access our Site, and web log data.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting Information is to provide you with the products and services you or our customers request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site and Services, or our customers’ use of our services. In addition, you agree that we may use your Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your Information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To analyze and improve our Site and Services (we continually strive to improve our Site and product offerings based on the Information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your Information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and orders you make through or in connection with the Site and registration thereto. Your Information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails, updates, newsletters, and special offers, and for other marketing or advertising purposes.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to informal requests for information from governmental authorities, and to prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
7. PROCESSING AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION
Your Information will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and if/when applicable may be passed to and processed by our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. Information contributed by or collected from users may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that you may be transferring your Information, including Personal Information, outside of the country in which you have contributed it, and that you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country to a country that may not offer the same level of protection for Information as the country in which you reside.
We take technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Information.
However, in order to protect your privacy we urge you: (1) to protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site; (2) to ensure no one else uses the Site while the user’s machine is “logged on” to the Site; (3) to log off or exit from the Site when not using it; and (4) where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. We do not store credit card numbers or related identifying information on any Site server.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING MECHANISMS
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track. Our Site may not respond to Do Not Track signals and we may track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
10. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which ejorip collected it. We allow our users the option to access, change or modify information previously provided. This may be done through the sending of a request to that effect to email@example.com
11. OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving e-mails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or responses to your inquiries.
12. PERIOD DURING WHICH WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain Personal Information at our Site or through our Services from those we actually know are under 16, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under that age. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.